In 1996 the government made law that all landlords who rent part, or all of a property, must have all gas appliances and pipe work checked and a certificate to prove it every 12 months.
If you are a landlord with your gas appliances unchecked, call us today for your Landlords Gas Safety Certificate (CP 12) or get a quote.
What does a Landlord Gas Safety Inspection Include?
* Check appliance for gas tightness.
* Check standing and working pressure if test points available.
* Check burner pressure / gas rate against manufacturers data plate.
* Check for satisfactory provision of all necessary ventilation.
* Test flue flow to ensure removal of products of combustion.
* Check satisfactory operation of all the flame failure devices.
* Check for physical stability, presence and effectiveness of stability brackets (where appropriate).
* Investigate any evidence of unsafe operation and report to a responsible person. An appliance can not be deemed as having been checked, until the above has been completed.
For a Landlords Safety Record inspection a tightness test of the full system should be added to the above.
For a Landlord Safety Certificate Call G Sharpe Heating Solutions! Tel. 01228 576159 | Mob. 07789 481634